You are amazing quotes are quotes that help to encourage you, quotes that inspire you, and quotes that help you realize you are special. Even if you don’t feel like it at the moment.
It’s important to acknowledge and appreciate the things about ourselves that we like, no matter how small.
Quotes that let you know how amazing you are can help to build your confidence, self-esteem, and positive self-image.
Let’s face it, when you feel good about yourself, you’re more likely to engage in positive habits like meditation to reinforce how you feel.
That being said, let’s dive in.
Below you’ll find you are truly amazing quotes, you’re amazing quotes for him, you’re amazing quotes for her, and even some you are amazing quotes for friends.
If you’ve been looking for some wonderful person quotes, and some be amazing quotes to inspire you and your loved ones, this list is for you.
The Ultimate List of You Are Amazing Quotes
1. The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it’s all that matters. — Audrey Hepburn
2. When it’s over, I want to say: all my life I was a bride married to amazement. I was the bridegroom, taking the world into my arms. — Mary Oliver
3. It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit. — Harry S Truman
4. Amazement awaits us at every corner. — James Broughton
5. It’s such an amazing thing to be loved for who you are. — Debra Winger
6. When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. — Joe Namath
7. When you’re true to who you are, amazing things happen. — Deborah Norville
8. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. — Oprah Winfrey
9. Count your blessings. You are one of a kind. There’s no one in the world like you. You are amazing. — Richard Simmons
10. The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else’s highlight reel. — Steven Furtick
11. Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion: The potential for greatness lives within each of us. — Wilma Rudolph
12. Just know that as long as your family thinks you’re amazing, then you really are amazing. — Sabrina Bryan
13. When you write biographies, whether it’s about Ben Franklin or Einstein, you discover something amazing: They are human. — Walter Isaacson
14. However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. — Stephen Hawking
15. Always dream and shoot higher than you know you can do. Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself. — William Faulkner
16. Work hard, be kind, and amazing things will happen. — Conan O’Brien
17. Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve. — Mary Kay Ash
18. Everybody has a secret world inside of them. I mean everybody. All of the people in the whole world, I mean everybody — no matter how dull and boring they are on the outside. Inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds… Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe. — Neil Gaiman
19. You are always special. Nothing can change that. — Elizabeth Smart
20. If you are feeling low, or trampled, unappreciated, or forgotten…and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion…the hope is real…you are valued…and what lies ahead…is brilliance. — Tom Althouse
21. You are an amazing person with unique talents. Have faith in your abilities. — Lailah Gifty Akita
22. There is something really amazing about you…Your unique ideas and thoughts that you bring to this world. Your smile, your laugh…It’s you and you are valuable, worthy, and cherished… — Rachel Hamilton
23. Never let anyone or anything distract you from noticing how amazing you are. — Edmond Mbiaka
24. Don’t sell yourself short; you are your best asset. — Matshona Dhliwayo
25. The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself. — Anna Quindlen
26. Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. — Margaret Mead
27. You’re amazing just the way you are. — Bruno Mars
28. Be proud of how hard you are trying. — Lauren Conrad
29. You don’t have to be perfect to be amazing. — Anna Kutukova
30. You are blessed, You are great. You are not alone. You are powerful. — Amit Ray
31. I am large. I contain multitudes. — Walt Whitman
32. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
33. We are what we believe we are! — C.S. Lewis
34. You. I just want you to know that you’re very special, and the reason I’m telling you is that I don’t know if anyone else ever has. — Unknown
35. I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. — Maya Angelou
36. You were born an original. Don’t die a copy. — John Mason
37. Just be yourself. Let people see the real, imperfect, flawed, quirky, weird, beautiful, magical person that you are. — Mandy Hale
38. Do you realize how amazing you are? You are special. You are unique. You are amazing. Remember that! — Izey Victoria Odiase
39. Go higher and higher, until it becomes impossible to bring you down, I wanna use a microscope to locate you, don’t even dream of coming down. — Michael Bassey Johnson
40. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. — Bob Marley
41. You are amazing simply for hanging in there and holding on, no matter how hard things get! And for moving forward no matter how scared you are or how anxious you feel. Yep, you are awesome. — Karen Salmansohn
42. I think being in love with life is a key to eternal youth. — Doug Hutchison
43. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
44. My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style. — Maya Angelou
45. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile. — Unknown
46. You were designed for accomplishment, engineered for success, and endowed with the seeds of greatness. — Zig Ziglar
47. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. — Napoleon Hill
48. You are not alone in the struggles of life. The entire cosmos is with you. It evolves through the way you face and overcome the challenges of life. Use everything to your advantage. — Amit Ray
49. You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you say you are, and you hold yourself that way. — Mary Lambert
50. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. — Winston Churchill
51. Believe you can and you’re halfway there. — Theodore Roosevelt
52. Just don’t give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don’t think you can go wrong. — Ella Fitzgerald
53. Try to be a rainbow in someone else’s cloud. — Maya Angelou
54. I think it’s great to be flawed. I am hugely flawed, and I like it this way. That’s the fun of life. You fall, get up, make mistakes, learn from them, be human and be you. — Priyanka Chopra
55. If I wait for someone else to validate my existence, it will mean that I’m shortchanging myself. — Zanele Muholi
56. No one is you and that is your superpower. — Unknown
57. Embrace the glorious mess that you are. — Elizabeth Gilbert
58. You are an amazing person with unique talents. Have faith in your abilities. — Lailah Gifty Akita
59. If I could give you one thing, it would be the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then you will truly understand how special you are. — Frida Kahlo
60. Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and loved more than you know. — Unknown
61. Life is tough, but so are you. — Brit Morin
62. Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things. — Robert Brault
How Do You Tell Someone They Are Amazing?
You can use the list of I am amazing quotes above to communicate to someone that you think they’re amazing.
The best way to tell someone that they are amazing is by thinking of something that you really enjoy about that person and telling them.
Maybe it’s their calm and collected manner, how they always make you laugh, or go the extra mile when someone is in need?
If you’re stuck trying to think of something you can tell them that you have a quote that reminds you of them.
Then read them some of the awesome person quotes from the list above.
What Do You Say to Make Someone Feel Special?
We all want to feel appreciated and loved. It makes us feel valued, because being appreciated lets us know that we truly matter and make a difference to other people. You want to say to someone, remember you are amazing.
Like Nelson Mandela said:
What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.”
There are all kinds of ways you can make someone feel special, including reading them some of the how wonderful you are quotes above that remind you of them.
Here are some more tips about what to say to make someone feel special:
- Tell them that they inspire you to do better
- Tell them the qualities that you admire about them
- Tell them how they make you feel
- Thank them for their friendship
- Tell them how happy you are they are in your life
What Makes a Person Amazing?
There are all kinds of qualities that can make a person amazing. It’s a subjective quality that can differ from person to person.
But, here are some qualities that someone amazing can possess:
- Always striving to enhance and improve the lives of others
- Displays kindness and joy
- Trying to improve and better themselves
- Are honest and accepting
- Enjoy the small things in life
- Appreciative and quick to compliment
You can use the list of you are incredible quotes above to let someone know how they’re such a great person.
Quotes About Being Amazing: Wrapping Up
Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed this list of you are amazing quotes for him, her, and your friends. And they’ve inspired you about qualities you love about yourself and qualities you admire in those around you.
As always, if you’re looking for a great way to start making your life more amazing, one of the best places to start is with a meditation practice.
Meditation can help you improve yourself from the inside out and radiate this joy to others.